How to Become a Member
Apply to our membership secretary: Ms K. A. Smith, 15 Alma Close, Cheltenham, GL51 3NA Tel: 07903 653134
How Much Does Membership Cost?
The annual membership subscription is £7.00. Membership subscriptions for each year become due on 1st of January. Please fill out the form below, or alternatively a membership application form/renewal form can be downloaded here. Cheques should be made payable to: C&DAHA.
Advantages of membership include:
- the seed scheme (savings of approx. 40%)
- 10% discount at Dundry Nurseries and other outlets
- insurance giving public liability cover related to your plot
- the Newsletter four times per year and more
What Do We Do?
The Cheltenham and District Allotment Holders Association works in the interests of its members by:
- consulting with the site landlords on matters such as terms of tenancies, rents and site maintenance
- organising three meetings per year for members
- organising visits to places of interest to members
- running a seed scheme which gives members access to the purchase of seed, fruit trees and bushes, and garden sundries at favourable rates
- negotiating discounts with local suppliers where possible
- publishing a newsletter for members four times per year
- running an allotment competition for members each year
- arranging advice from the National Allotment Society for members when they request it
- managing an informative website